- The more people that recycle and the more that is recycled, the cheaper it gets.
- Recycling can help you save money, especially if you live in a community that has a pay-as-you through program implemented.
- Recycling programs can save the community money because there are more options to make the program more cost-effective, such as recycling rates, implementing pay-as-you-throw programs, and waste management contracts.
- More jobs are created and gross annual sales can increase by implementing a good recycling program.
- Companies can save money through voluntary recycling programs.
To look at an amazing designer start-up recycling product check out our review of Barclay Series Fiberglass Three Section Recycling Center